Austin’s Fire Damage Restoration Experts
Restoration After a Fire
Your business and your house can be severely devastated by this disaster. While the destructive effects on a house may be apparent, a fire also leaves behind many repair problems. ATEX Water Damage Restoration has experience in providing dedicated and immediate emergency response for businesses and homes that have been affected by a fire disaster. They have certified and trained disaster restoration teams at their three locations in the Austin area that allow for a fast response anywhere in the Austin area. They are proficient in smoke and water damage restoration and can adeptly handle any amount of damage that your house might have endured. ATEX has in-house loss assessors which give them the expertise in dealing with Insurance Company adjusters. We will deal with your insurance company and bill them accordingly taking away the stress from you.
- Fire Damage Restoration and Fire Damage Clean up
- Structural Renovation and Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Independent Loss Assessor
- 24 Hours Emergency Service Emergency smoke removal, clean-up, and boarding up
- Packing out (inventory of items that need to be restored) and stored
- Cleaning and deodorizing of ceilings, flooring, and walls
- Cleaning and deodorizing of content
- Fire damage restoration service
Why ATEX is Different
Understanding the science behind fire affected property is what makes ATEX different from a building contractor. A complex chemical reaction is created by a fire that can release powerful toxic gases from everyday household items, such as curtains, mattresses, and toys. If your house has been devastated by a fire, then the soot on the interior of your house most likely contains these toxins. Just like different cleaning techniques have to be employed to clean different materials, efforts to efficiently remove soot left behind after a fire can only be accomplished through specific procedures. Our fire-damage repair and restoration technicians can do their job correctly and quickly because they have many years of training and experience in restoring fire-damaged homes.
Inspection and Pretesting
Arriving at a fire scene, technicians will determine the type of smoke contamination that has occurred. For example, chip pan fire requires a different cleaning process than a cigarette that has caused fire damage to a cotton suit. Depending on the information that our technicians identify during the pretesting, they will decide on the cleaning procedures to be adopted.
- ATEX technicians will determine the extent of repair and the scope of fire clean up, restoration, and repairs needed by inspecting the property during the pretesting.
- ATEX technicians will also have to determine the materials that can be restored and the ones that will have to be replaced. They will also decide how to start the cleanup of the fire damage
Under most circumstances, they will be able to clean the contents of your house, such as clothing, furniture, etc. and restore them back to their original condition using their cleaning methods and specialized equipment. If they cannot, they will ensure that the Insurance Company arranges a cash settlement with you. ATEX realizes what a very stressful experience this is for you. But, you do not need to concern yourself about the insurance claims process because ATEX has their own loss assessors acting on your behalf. ATEX will assist in speeding the settlement of your insurance claim, by working with your insurance company.